HR Recruiter at Nisu Infotech
Views:1967 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Technical Lead/Architect - Embedded/IoT Hardware Board Design (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Sr. Technical Lead / Architect - Embedded/IOT Hardware Board Design
- Elect. design of products from requirements
- Estimate system power budget, Design of voltage regulators
- Prepare detailed design document
- Schematics entry in ORCAD
- Define board layout constraints, routing guidelines for PCB layout designers
- Perform SI analysis, PCB layout review, BOM preparation
- Review the design for DFM/DFT
- Board bring up & validation
- System compliance manufacturing & safety tests
- Technically lead and Mentor Hardware engineers and PCB Layout engineer team
- Define hardware design roadmap and architecture including component Selection for new projects.
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
- BE / ME Elect. / Electr.
-8+ yrs exp. in high speed board design & testing
- Exp. in ORCAD schematic entry tool for system design using SoC, DDR 2/3, Multimedia, USB, I2C, SPI, UART, Thermal / mech. solns., EMI EMC,etc.
- Familiar with PADS, Cadence Allegro Board layout tools.
- Expert in High speed board design (Camera related board design experience is a plus)
- Exp. in SI simulation & analysis is a plus.
- Exp. in defining stack up and routing strategy for boards