Lead - Talent Recruiter at KellyOCG
Views:332 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Technical Consultant - Monitoring (10-16 yrs)
Purpose of your role :
- The Sr. Technical Consultant - Monitoring role will be responsible for implementing monitoring requirements for different capabilities / technologies that the FIL enterprise monitoring team supports.
- This will involve taking care of the strategic initiatives, incremental improvements and delivering to the requirements for the clients.
- The resource will act as the technical bridge between the monitoring team and their various customers providing technical consultancy and acting as a trusted advisor.
- The candidate will play a key role in take-on of new tools (Infrastructure monitoring, Application Performance Monitoring & Operations analytics), providing strategic inputs and assist in delivering to desired outcome.
Key Responsibilities :
- Technical expert with responsibility of driving and delivering the Strategic, Project and Service Delivery of the monitoring function.
- Responsible for delivering and providing technical expertise to the Global Monitoring Service from both strategy and day to day operations perspective.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customers.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to Global Monitoring team.
- Identify continuous service improvements, propose and deliver.
- Key contributor for the monitoring roadmap.
- Ensure delivery in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Stakeholder management across various Technology and Business teams.
- Ensures that technical solutions are fit for purpose, including for functional, non-functional and support requirements and to Global Technology Strategic direction.
Experience and Qualifications Required :
- Exceptional domain knowledge on the infrastructure, application and service level monitoring.
- Extensive experience in analysing monitoring requirement, proposing solutions & implementing as per client requirement to provide required telemetry.
- Expertise in technically driving initiatives designing architecture, standards and driving implementation
- Conceptual knowledge and experience (preferred) on different monitoring aspects. E.g. APM, CEM, Synthetics, IT Operations Analytics (ELK etc.), Cloud monitoring.
- Experience in delivering multi-vendor integrated monitoring solutions aligned to the above capabilities defined.
- Infrastructure monitoring - (e.g. HP, SCOM, Sitescope etc.)
- Application Performance monitoring (e.g. Performance, customer experience). (e.g. CA Wily, New Relic)
- Log aggregation and analytics. - (e.g. ELK)
- Experience in automation and scripting. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell, Java script
- Attention to detail with a structured, agile, solution-orientated approach to problems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.