Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fortex Consulting
Views:195 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Tableau Analyst - R/Python (5-9 yrs)
An opportunity for a Senior Tableau Analyst at a rapidly growing startup. We are empowering executives at industry leading enterprises to make data driven business decisions to streamline solve multi-billion-$ real world business problems - you will have the ability to influence and impact transformation of online distribution of premium digital assets.
- Develop interactive dashboards, reporting and visualizations to provide insights and make recommendations.
- QA and validate new and existing visualizations and analytics for proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Use advanced data visualizations techniques to provide concise and compelling summary of analysis findings in reports and presentations.
- Strong belief in the art of dashboarding and following best practices while designing dashboards
- Process data and develop reports for assigned projects, including the use of SQL, Excel (pivot tables, look-ups, advanced formulas, etc.), and Tableau
- Maintain accurate documentation of reporting processes and monitor to resolve any failures.
- Hands-on experience building groups, hierarchies, bins, table calculations, etc.
- Act as an expert resource to Tableau super users in the company.
- Strong creativity, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Data Analyst or Business Analyst.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Tableau development in Tableau 2018.x, 10.x of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in quantitative field required.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative, be self-driven, work across functional groups, build collaborative relationships and drive projects to closure.
- Driven to meet and exceed goals regarding quality and delivery of analysis and projects.
- Ability to analyze and obtain insights from complex/ large data sets
- Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Tableau and its advanced features including calculated fields, parameters, table calculations, row-level security, R integration, joins, data blending and dashboard actions
- Experience in R or Python and data science and visualization libraries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills