Senior System Operation Engineer - System Design & Architecture (8-12 yrs)
Subject of the performance mission :
- Your main mission will be within the Software & Automation department.
- As an Engineer Automation you will be responsible for reinforcing the project team with the contribution of your competence and expertise in the design, development, testing and deployment of industrial software and automation in a multi-product environment.
- You will work in an international and multicultural team. Proficiency in English is essential.
- As an experienced engineer, you will also participate in the monitoring of the validation and the quality of the system developed by one or several suppliers.
2. Technical perimeter / specialization requested :
- You have 10+ years of experience as an engineer automation and or in development and coding of complex IT systems and programs preferably with experience in biopharmaceutical environment.
- You have strong experience working with Windows Servers (2012, 2016) along with - Embedded systems experience, Computer hardware
- Windows Server Configuration, Security and Policies, firewall
- Networking knowledge
- System architects / designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems, especially in bio pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience working with virtualization technology, especially Hyper-V
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrate technical mastery in software engineering, integration, deployment (validation, testing) and maintenance of automated systems including PLC (Allen Bradley /Siemens), IHM, data base, reporting tools and SCADA: preferred Wonderware, CODESYS.
- Full understanding and technical knowledge and hands on experience in design, coding, integration, deployment and maintenance of the code which is part of complex distributed and high workload platforms and systems including Embedded, IIoT, Analytics, Networks, Security and Cloud and operating systems topics.
- Familiar with IoT platforms, concepts and related technologies.
- Understand microservices concept. You know how to write and integrate with APIs.
- Experience working Microsoft MS SQL, Tomcat servers
- Learn fast, you are good in understanding abstract concepts and you know how to translate them to the code and deliver proof of concept on shelf.
- Strong leadership and results oriented personality yet works well in multidiscipline, global teams with the proven ability to manage multiple projects assigned.
- Experience in Life Sciences industry and with existing regulation (e.g. 21CFR P11); development guidelines (e.g. GAMP5); computer validation practices (e.g. CSV) is a plus.
- You are autonomous, you are able to work in project mode and in direct collaboration with technical teams and suppliers.
- You are proficient in English, have very good communication skills and solid abilities to teach others.