Senior Support Analyst - Oracle Fusion Middleware (5-7 yrs)
We are hiring a Sr. Support Analyst for a leading IT Company headquartered in Punjab.
Position Name : Sr. Support Analyst (Oracle Fusion Middleware)
- This position will be responsible for carrying out Production support for EAI Applications (Oracle SOA /OSB/Java) for the Company.
- It also includes bug fixing. Requires skills in Triage, Investigation/Debugging, Problem resolution and Communication. The work requires working in rotating shifts (24X5 and On-call over weekends).
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Total of 5-7 years- experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA, OSB) 11G with interest in Production Support.
- Experience or knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA, OSB) 12C
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate technical as well as functional issues to peers, developers, users and management.
- Should have strong experience on Java.
- Should have knowledge of PL/SQL and UNIX.
- Should have good knowledge on industry best practices used for Support projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Should be able to grasp the Business functionality along with technical implementation.
- Identify and test application patches prior to promotion to production.
- Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- Document incidents, resolve or escalate tickets accordingly
- Should be able to educate Business users.
- Develop training material and application documentation as required.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a demanding user environment.
- Should be able to guide or resolve queries of junior team members
- Should be able to provide Root cause analysis and workaround solutions.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to Rotating shifts and weekend on call support.
Job Description :
Competencies Required :
- Customer Focus : Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates Effectively : Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Tech Savvy : Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Cultivate Innovation : Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
EDUCATION and ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only.
Interested candidates may apply here or call Kanika Pathak 9911179375. We shall revert to shortlisted candidates only.