IT recruiter at Target HR
Views:20 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Staff Engineer - Java/Python (5-10 yrs)
Indicative prerequisites : 5-10 years of industry experience in software engineering building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise SAAS products. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering.
- You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You can take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental stakeholders.
- You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components.
- This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
- You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams, conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers.
- You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure.
- You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.