Senior Staff Engineer - C/C++/Network Protocols/Virtual Platforms (8-12 yrs)
Job requirement :
- BTech/MTech/MS/equivalent in Computer Science/Computer engineering
- 10+years experience in software development using C/C++, with proficiency in OO, design patterns, STL, Linux Kernel
- At least 2+ years working with virtual environments, including virtual platforms such as KVM, VMware, Azure, and technologies such as DPDK, Linux containers
- Excellent understanding of operating systems concepts, algorithms and data structures and system level debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Expert knowledge and experience in service provider/enterprise networking technologies and protocols, such as Routing, data center, SDN.
- Recent experience developing network protocols and technologies such as VXLAN, EVPN, MPLSis preferred
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python is preferred