Consultant at NeerInfo Solutions
Views:270 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Specialist Engineer - C++/Device Driver (8-15 yrs)
- C++, Linux + Middleware
- Designing features for product
- Design module
- Design complex feature..
- No low level firmware like device driver.
If you are our Sr. Specialist Engineer in India you will have a chance to :
- Understand the existing solution platform architecture ad design, enhance/redesign to meet customer requirements.
- Drive design and implementation of roadmap features for products.
- Ensuring Design covers non-functional aspects like performance, quality, reliability and scale.
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our platform architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve.
- Participation and influencing the global teams in firmware/software APIs and the specifications relating to print and scan.
- Working across organizations to ensure dependencies are properly resolved.
- Participates in the creation and review of integration of firmware & software components with print software, manageability and cloud solutions
- Champions innovation, development and facilitation of IP creation including filing disclosures
- Networks and collaborates with senior Experts to achieve objectives and create business value
- Provides leadership for mentoring and training to other associates at the same level or below.
- Build early prototypes of product components/services and validate them for technical design and performance.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering and quality processes, methodologies, tools
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with :
- Bachelors / higher degree in Computer Science / closely related field with 8+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience on designing/developing high-scale, high-performance SW/Firmware systems.
- Proven track record building enterprise class SW/FW components and designing firmware components in print or any other domain.
- Strong hands-on experience in embedded systems development with exposure to core systems engineering, open source and mobility.
- Strong understanding of firmware-software interfacing
- In-depth knowledge and design experience on Linux and embedded OS
- Hands on experience in systems programming languages, specifically C++ and Java in Linux environment.
- Awareness of cloud computing, security and mobility technologies
- Knowledge in Web technologies and Web services