Recruiter at Humint Global Technologies
Views:135 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Solution Architect - SAP ABAP Module (10-21 yrs)
The Sr. Solution Architect, D&T, ABAP possesses in-depth knowledge and experience to work autonomously. The position is responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of SAP ABAP Applications.
- The role is proficient in the areas of solution design, development, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Working in a global environment, this role has a hands-on approach capable of working across teams and time zones.
- This role must have hands-on experience in ABAP OO programming, Smartforms, SAPSCRIPT, Dialog Programming / Module-Pool Programming, Workflow, ALV Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements and ALE/IDOC.
- Experience in Agile development methodology for projects and enhancements and SAP PI experience are preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Possesses strong understanding of overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for SAP applications. Uses this in-depth knowledge to solve reasonably complex problems.
- Utilizes knowledge of best practices and acts as a SME to provide the technical solution design.
- Works closely with the process team to understand the business requirements, review the functional specs, develop technical specs, build the application, unit test the application and support the process team during integration testing
- Designs and builds applications with best practices in mind.
- Investigates and corrects production issues.
- May be involved with supports and training other team members.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas specified under Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Experience gathering requirements and providing technical solution design.
- ABAP OO skills is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, Dictionary, Workflows, SAPForms, BAPI's, Enhancement Framework, RFC- s, BADI- s, IDOC, ALE and ABAP OBJECTS, IDoc Queue handling, ABAP Proxy Framework, Change document framework, Conversions and Data load methods, SPAU, SPDD and post upgrade activities, Open-SQL performance tuning
- Must have strong experience working with ALE / IDoc configuration, enhancements, user exits, error handling
- Working knowledge of SAP PI / PO integration layer
- Must have excellent analytical, logical problem solving and technological skills.
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highpressure environment.