Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:71 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader - WLAN Driver Development (4-8 yrs)
Job Title: SSE/Technical Leader - WLAN Driver dev
Location : Chennai
Experience : 4- 8 Yrs
Education : BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or in Electronics
1) Excellent knowledge in C Linux kernel internals Device driver development Have a relevant industry experience of 4 to 8 years Working knowledge of WLAN 802.11 standards is a plus Linux upstream (/open source) development is a plus
2) Job Function : Design, develop and unit testing of new features in WLAN.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant hands-on technical experience in WLAN/Linux driver development with a record of strong individual technical achievement
- Strong programming skills in C.
- Must have hands on experience working in the Linux kernel & Linux kernel device drivers.
- Must have hands on experience working in networking components in the Linux Kernel.
- Must have hands on experience in Networking driver development, Ethernet and Wireless LAN driver development is preferred.
- Must have hands on experience in solving complex system issues with good problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment.
- WLAN driver experience is an added advantage.
- Able to travel aboard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, unit test and documentation of the Linux driver for WLAN AP SoC.
- Bring up the driver and unit test the driver features in the new WLAN AP.
- Optimize the driver for maximum performance.
- Bug analysis/fixing of the issues during product verification stage and customer reported issues.
- Travel to customer site for bug fixing.