HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:565 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead - C++/C (4-8 yrs)
CTC - 12 to 22 lpa
C++- SSE / TL - Bangalore - AMAT
Location - Bangalore Experience - 5 - 8 Years
Technology - IT & Systems
About Company :
(5001 - 10000 employees) Vacancy : 2
Perks, Incentives, ESOPs & Compensation details
1st Round - Online Test - 1 hour- Coding Round 2nd Round- Telecon 3rd Round - F2F (Technical + HR)
Job Description :
Title : Software Engineer/Senior
Location : Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a software engineer, your primary responsibility will be to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
- Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
- Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization intiatives/objectives
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Experience, Skills and Educational Requirements :
- Background in Industrial Automation
- Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product software development
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
- Strong C, C+ programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
About Company :
Company, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world
What we do :
Common Systems Software is part of Corporate Engineering Group and is responsible for Design, Development, Test and Support of
Supervisory Control System Software that is used to control the Wafer Fabrication Equipment (WFE) made by Company.
What we are NOT :
A chip designing company (on the contrary, the software we develop controls the equipment that is used to make chips)
An embedded technologies company
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time