Placement Consultant at Shreya Consulting Service
Views:345 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Software Engineer - Safety Apps (4-8 yrs)
Role : R&D Engineers : Sr. Software Engineer - Safety Apps
Roles & Responsibilities What you will do :
An individual contributor role with proven ability to design, develop and deliver products. Should possess good technical leadership capabilities with ability to communicate effectively, mentor and be a team player.
- Strong exposure on Embedded software development
- Strong experience working with Linux/ QNX
- Experience in multi-threading, IPC, Sockets & Linux networking stack
- Should have basic scripting knowledge (perl/shell scripting/python or any other)
- Designing and developing based on standard specifications is required.
- New features and solutions in the wireless/networking embedded space. The embedded solutions may range from new products/platforms to new standards and features.
- Candidates shall take ownership of such projects along with strong hands-on embedded C/Linux development skills.
You should have the following skills :
- Should have 5 to 7 years of exposure
- Must have Embedded software development experience
- Must have C language experience
- Good knowledge on multi-threading, IPC, Sockets & Linux networking stack
- Debugging tools experience: GDB, remoteGDB-
- Familiar with Linux build environments (OpenWRT/Yocto)
- Should have experience in Linux / QNX
- Should have basic scripting knowledge (Perl/shell scripting/python or any other)
- Nice to have experience on Linux device driver development
- Nice to have knowledge on different interfaces PCI / SPI/ I2C /GPIO/ SD
- Nice to have experience in V2X- technology
- Nice to have experience in mathematics/algorithm development
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in V2V Technologies / Connected Car / Vehicle tracking / Telematics/ Telecom Domains
What we will offer you :
An exciting job in a fascinating market as part of a dynamic, motivated team with a true passion to improve traffic safety and shaping one of the megatrends within the automotive industry.
This is a rare opportunity to have a major impact in the emerging autonomous car industry, building the platform which will be used in billions of cars in the coming years.
Location : Bangalore, India.