Senior Software Engineer - Python/Node.js (3-8 yrs)
Full time software Engineer to work with senior engineers to develop data analysis applications for in-house consumption. We value technical excellence, customer focus, professionalism and teamwork.
Main Responsibilities :
- Writing back-end scripts
- Production Tools Support
- Future client side web application development
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Computer science
- Experience with Lua, python, perl, GIT or other source control tools.
- SQL Databases: accessing a database using SQL. MySQL, Oracle, MariaDB, etc.
- Expert level understanding of Linux systems and management methodologies, including software packaging
- Intermediate level understanding of complex networks and routing
- Demonstrated solid understanding of Database Management,Systems Management,DR/Business recovery practices, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english
- Must be organized and be able to adjust to frequent priority changes
- Must have initiative to take on assigned tasks and complete them with minimal supervision
- Safety conscious with clean and orderly work habits
- Methodical, and detail oriented
- Team player and can easily work with different personalities and skill levels
- We are seeking an individual who is passionate about developing software platforms. Someone who believes in team ownership and enjoys working with his colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.