Senior Software Engineer - Python/Django (3-7 yrs)
About the Company:
A well funded startup, backed by marquee VCs is looking for awesome people who want to solve a really hard problem for India. They are looking for excellent Software Developers to join their mission of digitizing the parking across India. Their system has been successfully accepted by all the big clients in Delhi NCR like Brookfield, DLF, JLL, Royal Bank of Scotland etc. They were selected among TOP 50 startups by NASSCOM.
Skills Required : Python, Django, MySQL, Ruby, Git, Redis, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails
Must Have Qualification:
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in backend development.
- Minimum 3-year experience of working in a product based company.
- Strong computer science fundamentals are a must.
- Exposure to API designing, scalable architecture and thorough understanding of systems.
- Great database modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Databases, both relational (such as PostgreSQL) and in-memory database (such as Redis)
- Good understanding of version control system (GIT).
- Good understanding of web stack and how all the pieces fit together.
Good To Have:
- Have previously worked in a startup
- Experience in Django, RoR or similar MVC frameworks