Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:2113 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Senior Software Engineer - Python/Django (2-4 yrs)
About Company :
It is a technology led business financing company on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses. Through its proprietary machine learning risk assessment algo called Zip Score, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and NBFCs, It is able to provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of a cost as compared to traditional lenders.
It is currently operational in Delhi NCR, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun and Mumbai. It has also developed its proprietary Loan Lifecycle Management product leading to of one of the lowest operating costs in the industry and turn- around time of only 4 days from application to disbursal. It is led by Shalabh Singhal and Kshitij Puri.
It has raised over $17 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like SAIF Partners (Series B), Matrix Partners (Series A), WaterBridge Ventures (Pre-Series A), GrowX Ventures (Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh (Angel Investment).
We are currently hiring and are looking for people with enthusiasm, motivation and energy who are willing to work in a start-up environment.
Job Title :
Senior Software Engineer - Python/Django
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing RESTful APIs and Services in Django Python.
- Design, develop and own components of the product
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, to solve problems and
- Build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes
Desired Profile :
- 2-4 years- work exp. in backend development
- B-tech from Tier 1/Tier 2 institutes
- Being a pro in Python is a must
- Good experience in Django framework.
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases especially MongoDB.
- Strong hold in Data Structures and Algorithm
- Good experience of working in Linux (especially Ubuntu).
- An eye for Secure Applications
- Thorough understanding of version control system concepts especially GIT.
- Understanding of the whole web stack and how all the pieces fit together (front-end,Database, network layer, etc.) And how they impact the performance of your Application.
- Experience in building highly scalable, robust, and fault tolerant services
- Up-to date with the latest architectural trends
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills