Talent acquisition specialist at PitchNHire Recruiters Pvt Ltd
Views:271 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Software Engineer - .Net Technologies (3-7 yrs)
The ideal candidate should be hands-on, creative and passionate for new technology in ASP.Net, MVC, Angular JS, and enjoys collaboration, love software programming/ coding and carries appetite for learning and sharing knowledge to make an impact on project delivery. In particular, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic Senior software engineer (.net) for our team.
About The Team :
- The people who a part of taazaa- build Taazaa.- At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: our people. Our commitment to staff is ingrained into the heart of our business; our employees are the single most important part of everything we do. What makes taazaa a great place to work is the enthusiasm of our people who love working together sharing the same ambitions and dreams.
PROFILE : Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
EXPERIENCE : 3 - 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Enhance the online experience of our customers through the development of snazzy web applications
- Participates in all aspects of the development process including design, development, testing, code reviews, deployments, etc.
- Investigates and implements new technologies where appropriate
- Works with and mentor junior developers
- Strong working experience on .NET MVC
- Should have Relational database knowledge
- Experience with agile software development
- Exercise proficiency in .NET technologies including C#, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework), StructureMap, AutoMapper, Log4Net, ReSharper.
- Experience on Angular will be preferred
Bonus Skills :
- Responsive Web Design
- Knowledge on Angular JS/ Node JS/ Knockout JS
- Knowledge on ORM tools like Entity Framework or LLBLGen Pro
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
Experience & Qualification
- 3-7 years of Dotnet development experience
- Desired candidate should be Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering (Regular Degree)/ MCA.