Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:746 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Engineer - .Net (4-6 yrs)
Senior Software Engineer ( .Net ) @ Bangalore, India
Our client is a global firm, dedicated to provide specialized management consultancy and innovative technology-enabled services for the shipping industry. Leveraging on their intimate knowledge of the shipping business their consulting vertical provides well thought out solutions to the shipping industry in the areas of strategy, process reengineering, cost management and others. They also presently offer six innovative and state of the art ERP products for shipping industry. Their products in the BI (Business Intelligence) arena present a win-win combination of any ERP with a BI tool. Their robust business model, process oriented approach and competency in latest software technology ensures that they are able to provide their clients with insightful, customized solutions that add quantifiable value and bring about measurable results. They are looking to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Senior Software Engineer ( .Net )
Location : Bangalore
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Experience : 4 - 6 Years
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate must possess at least a BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with
- 4 - 6 years of .Net experience. Role involves development of projects/products, typically involving the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology to meet identified business needs ensuring process control (adhering to the organizations laid down processes).
- Execution of the project within agreed parameters of cost. Execution of the project within agreed timescales. Quality in accordance with the set processes of the organization.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of one or more projects/products, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
2. Ensures that owned projects are closed out and where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and auctioned.
- Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- Preferred skill/role(s): .NET (VB.NET, ASP.NET), Oracle (added advantage). Microsoft Certificated Systems Engineer 2000/2003 (MCSE). Preferably having experience in Shipping Domain/Industry.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates