Lead Recruitments at Imprexys Management Consultants
Views:81 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Software Engineer - Multithreading/Data Structure (4-8 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Require 60% throughout all educational qualifications.
- C++; Data Structures; Multithreading; OOPs
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a software engineer(Industrial Automation), your primary responsibility will be to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from the requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team.
- You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
- Perform analysis, design, and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product/program requirements
- Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Troubleshoot a variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
- Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives/objectives
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Experience, Skills and Educational Requirements :
- Background in Industrial Automation
- Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product software development
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with a strong background in Industrial automation software
- Strong C, C++ programming on a variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals, and deadlines with minimal supervision.