Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:189 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Software Engineer - Matlab/Simulink (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing, Configuring, and Testing and maintenance application environments using MATLAB and Used development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Responsible for Client interaction, develop the projects in MATLAB of the clients and also assist & help Trainees.
- Designing, enhancing, experimenting and perfecting the adjustment targets. Carrying out various experiments and tests and revaluating internal representation algorithm rules, formulas and programs for technical, procedures and methods
-Providing specialized and technological direction in order to supervise and direct the algorithm operative functions of the development team.
- Use video rendering to Illustrate effects of image and video processing features and produce corresponding image quality metrics.
- Perform signal analysis to evaluate quality of image processing algorithms and systems Enhancing image programs in order to meet client requirements.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled milestones.
- Supervising smooth implementation of the project and extending post-implementation, application maintenance and technical support to end users.
- Developing user interface GUI using GUIDE and Machine Learning, Statistics concepts also through m-script.
- Interacting with Simulink model through m-script.
- Developing the Financial Portfolio models for the ETF (Exchange Trading Fund) Investment and Analyse the Risk, Return through the Portfolio Optimization.