Senior Software Engineer/Lead/Architect - Embedded Development (5-16 yrs)
Position: SSE / Lead / Architect) / Manager (Embedded Development)
Total experience: 5 yrs to 15 yrs
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of Experience in USIM, UART, I2C, Core drivers
- knowledge in C, Linux and RTOS concepts
- Development experience in Board bring up / boot code,
- Experience in LUA Programming language
- Development experience with Torch based math libraries and Matlab is a plus
- Experience in developing device drivers
- Experience with debuggers such as gdb, lldb, etc.
- Familiarity with scopes and logic analyzers.
- Able to comprehend hardware specs and schematics.
- Familiarity with standard hardware protocols (usb, uart, spi, i2c, pcie, mipi, hdmi, etc.)
- Scripting experience using Python or Bash or Perl
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules.
- Hands-on experience of source control systems like Github
- Should be self-directed and proactive individual
- Excellent ability of tackling problems and working through impediment