Managing Consultant - Talent Sourcing Squad at Hiring Achievers
Views:2237 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
About Our Client:
- Our client is CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001 and 27001 certified, HIPAA compliant IT consulting and services firm.
- It is a strategic venture of the USD 4 Billion group having presence across North America, Middle East, South Africa and Europe. Backing of a multi-billion dollar group gives them the ability to invest and differentiate on commercial models.
- They deliver technology enabled business solutions that support their clients in transforming commercial operations.
- They possess deep expertise in Financial Services, Communication Engineering, Life Sciences, Hi-Tech and Real Estate verticals.
- They have been instrumental in providing strategic turnkey solutions and value-added outsourcing services to small and large corporates across the world.
Our client is looking for a candidate would be expected to play the role of an individual contributor, working in close collaboration with client (Architects and other developers) to develop new features.
In addition the candidate would be expected to demonstrate technical acumen, learning velocity (speed in understanding new areas and working on them). The role would require interaction with offshore customer (technical and management), attend meetings, define WBS, plan and execute for himself/herself and for a team of 2-3 members.
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Application servers
Key Skills: Java Web UI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.