Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5528 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE Technologies (4-6 yrs)
Our Client is rapid growing eCommerce player in Bangalore. They have set of team who work on scalable and distributed on Various level.
They are looking for highly motivated individual to join the Technology team in the position of Senior Software Engineer.
- Looking for professional who holds good experience in building web application product using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience or exposure on Algorithms, Data structure and multi threading will be added advantage.
- Understanding the problem and solving at all the phase of development activities.
Specific Duties/Responsibilities :
- Work in an agile environment to design and implement new features based on business requirements
- Help other team member in resolving technical issues
- Help with debugging any infrastructure and code related issues in the production environment
- Provide estimates for development work
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management.
Skills/Experience Requirements :
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Experience with Hibernate, Groovy and Grails a plus.
- Sound knowledge of relational databases, including schema design and advanced queries. My SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment