Associate Researcher (HR) at e-Hireo Global
Views:91 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE/Cloud Services (3-8 yrs)
#Product Based Company.
Location: Bangalore (Manyata Tech Park)
Role : Sr. Software Engineer
Job Role: Permanent
Notice Period: 30 Days
1. Good working experience in Backend Development in Core Java platform
2. Should be proficient in SpringBoot framework.
3. Good working knowledge in Microservices.
4. Good knowledge and understanding in AWS/ Azure/ GCP.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Specific experience as a lead with one or more set of applications or microservices as part of a SaaS product, participating and/or driving the product through its entire life cycle from design, development, production to support.
2. Working with a team of individuals and leading/directing a small team of individuals working on diverse set of product components and features.
3. 2+ years of hands on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
4. Experience with building and running containerized applications in distributed environments such as kubernetes.
5. Direct involvement with messaging infrastructures, Kafka / AWS SQS. Developing distributed applications that use messaging infrastructures and in-depth experience working with them is required.
6. Databases, primarily MongoDB: Developing applications working with a DB, especially MongoDB with appropriate drivers and abstraction layers. Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems
7. Experience with building scalable production services with strict SLAs