Senior Software Engineer - iOS Development - SWIFT/Objective C (3-6 yrs)
About the Company :
A well funded startup, backed by marquee VCs is looking for awesome people who want to solve a really hard problem for India. They are looking for excellent Software Developers to join their mission of digitizing the parking across India. Their system has been successfully accepted by all the big clients in Delhi NCR like Brookfield, DLF, JLL, Royal Bank of Scotland etc. They were selected among TOP 50 startups by NASSCOM.
Skills : SQLite, Xcode, CocoaPods, Swift, Auto Layout
Must Have :
- 3 to 6 years of experience in developing enterprise-class iOS apps.
- Minimum 3-year experience of working in a product based company.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Swift, collections, algorithms and well- known application frameworks.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency, multithreading, SQLite and Code Data.
- Understand Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- Good knowledge of StoryBoard, nibs and Auto layouts.
- Experience in publishing iOS apps on the App Store.
- Experience in writing unit tests and working with analytics tools like Firebase, integration with Third-party libraries and APIs
Good To Have :
- Have previously worked in a startup.
- Experience in Xamarin, React Native or similar frameworks for developing hybrid apps