Senior Software Engineer - Hybrid Mobile App Development (3-6 yrs)
About the Company :
A well funded startup, backed by marquee VCs is looking for awesome people who want to solve a really hard problem for India. They are looking for excellent Software Developers to join their mission of digitizing the parking across India. Their system has been successfully accepted by all the big clients in Delhi NCR like Brookfield, DLF, JLL, Royal Bank of Scotland etc. They were selected among TOP 50 startups by NASSCOM.
Skills Required : Java, Android, Hybrid Mobile App Development, Firebase
Must Have :
- 3 to 6 years of experience in developing enterprise-class Android apps.
- Minimum 3-year experience of working in a product based company.
- Expert at Java and have exposure to OOPS concept, scalable architecture and thorough understanding of systems.
- Experience in integrating Mobile Apps with Server side using RESTful APIs.
- Experience in integrating Firebase or similar analytics tool for understanding user behavior.
- Experience in integrating payment systems and Social APIs integration.
- Excellent database modeling and implementation skills.
- Working experience on maps and Location-based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions, Widgets.
Good To Have :
- Have previously worked in a startup
- Experience in Xamarin, React Native or similar frameworks for developing hybrid apps