We are looking for a passionate and ambitious engineer who enjoys to design and build advanced applications using React Native.
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges.
- You'll work with a cross-functional team including designers and backend developers to create optimum integration solution.
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- Develop high-quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices. If you are an enthusiastic and experienced engineer with purpose, then let's build great things together at the company.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the project.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Developing Reusable Components.
- Be a meaningful part of the big picture: Work with teams across the company like Product Management, DevOps, QA, Regulatory, and Clinical to help us achieve our mission.
- Good knowledge in React, React Native, Redux, Redux-saga.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Deep understanding of the app delivery lifecycle, including code signing and app store reviews.
- Good to have experience in node js and AWS.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required : 3-7 Years
Annual CTC : Open
Number of Vacancies : 1
Location(s) of Job : Bangalore EGL
Minimum Education Requirements : BE