IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:310 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Software Engineer - Firmware/Embedded (3-8 yrs)
Senior Software Engineer - Firmware.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Firmware and protocol stack development in cutting edge ARMv8-M wireless SoC with strict security and timing constraints.
- Understand and design firmware state machines and applications for new use cases.
- Work in a fast paces, agile team focused on quality and timely execution.
- 3-8 years of experience in embedded firmware development and debugging.
- Experience in wireless domain, in depth understanding of MAC layer - preferably in IEEE 802.15.4 MAC.
- Good academic record with a minimum of bachelor's degree in CS/ECE engineering.
- Very good programming skills, proficiency in writing new code, analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
- Experience in git desired.
- Proven involvement in complete life-cycle of a product.
- Know-How of Lauterbach/ ULink/ J-Link debugger and RTOS is an added advantage