Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruitment at Hyring Ninja
Views:66 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Engineer - Distributed Systems & REST API (4-8 yrs)
We offer innovative solutions that help financial institutions and retailers craft highly personalized, precision marketing programs that drive customer acquisition, share-of-wallet, and loyalty. With a product suite consisting of 'Rewards-as-a-Service', 'Payment-linked-Loyalty', 'Offers-Management-Suite' and more, PoshVine empowers top banks, payment networks, fin-tech companies, and frequent flyer programs craft delightful experiences for choice-rich customers.
- We are a data-driven loyalty enabler company that thrives on taking ownership, cross-team collaboration and a flat, inclusive structure. We help our clients give their customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates.
- You are expected to deliver high-quality, scalable solutions within reasonable timelines. Directing software development Projects. Leading Engineers and Developers.
- Candidate should be able to analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end-user applications. Writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Have strong working knowledge in multiple programming languages.
- Our tech stack is Ruby on Rails, Postgres, MySQL, AngularJS, ReactJS, Android, Swift and AWS.
- Must have proven experience working on distributed systems and data stores.
- Have 4+ years' experience, including min. 2 years of experience in building large scale Consumer-Facing Products.
- Very good understanding of REST APIs and the web, in general, are a must.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions. Must have demonstrated the ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion. Experience in agile software delivery preferred.
- Strong DevOps knowledge in designing high-availability systems administration in a production setting.
- Excellent skills in motivating engineering team and managing external parties.