HR Manager at HumanContext
Views:155 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Engineer - C#/WPF (10-14 yrs)
Our Client - a subsidiary of a 34 Billion USD corporation - develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognized for their optical precision and innovative technology. It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
Our Client has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners.
There are 3 Divisions :
- Life Sciences - Life Science area supports the imaging needs of the scientific community with advanced innovation and technical expertise for the visualization, measurement and analysis of microstructures. Our strong focus on understanding scientific applications puts customers at the leading edge of science.
- Industry Forensics and Education - Industry, Forensics and Education area focus is to support customers- pursuit of the highest quality end result by providing the best and most innovative imaging systems for their needs to see, measure and analyze the microstructures in routine and research industrial applications, in materials science and quality control, in forensic science investigations, and educational applications.
- Medicine - Medicine area focus is to partner with and support micro-surgeons and their care of patients with the highest-quality, most innovative surgical microscope technology today and into the future.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 12+ years of experience in software development for commercial products, preferably electro- mechanical instruments.
- Mandatory - 7+ years of experience in developing software using C#.Net, WPF
- Mandatory- 7+ years of experience designing software components using OOA/OOD methodologies preferable.
- Mandatory - Solid experience architecting, designing and developing .NET-based solutions with good depth of knowledge in WPF.
- Experience in developing medical device software and working knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulation is desirable.
- Experience in building data presentation layers for large complex data sets.
- Experience with Win32 development is a plus.
- Experience with refactoring is a plus.
- Lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on OOAD, layered application development, domain driven design, architecture design patterns
- Experience with real-time transaction processing and data persistence using an SQL database, as well as low-level, nuts and bolts Windows expertise, are pluses
- Experience with embedded software development is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software development process is a plus.
- Experience with reverse engineering is a plus.