Senior Research Analyst at IndiHire Consultants
Views:88 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Software Engineer - C++/C/Python (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will be responsible for developing core software for our Fiery Digital Front End product.
- You don't need to be knowledgeable in printing and color science but would be nice to have.
- You will need passion for high available, fault tolerant server software development and commitment to the practice of professional development.
- Strong working knowledge of developing enterprise class server software
- Proven experience in design and implementation of software in C/C++, OOPS and Design Patterns
- Demonstrable experience in scripting languages like Python, Perl
- Practical experience of using some of the development productivity tools such as static code analyzers, memory leak detection tool, profilers, unit test frameworks etc.
- Strong knowledge of Operating System Fundamentals and internals
- Deep knowledge in developing Multi-Threaded and Distributed software
- Break down large technical problems and solve them systematically
- Debug and analyze any quality and performance issues across the stack
- Work independently and collaborate to identify requirements, specify designs, and deliver on a regular cadence
- Be up to date with new programming languages, new technologies, new approaches
- Communicate and develop new ideas with the team
- Produce production quality code integrated with innovative ideas
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must have good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Required Qualifications :
- BE in CS/CSE or related technical area
- 5+ years of professional experience in server software development
Preferred Qualifications : Microservices / Flexera licensing knowledge