Senior Partner at Human Context
Views:254 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ (7-13 yrs)
Primary Job Purpose :
- Candidate will be responsible for the development of software for next-generation medical equipment. Responsibilities of the incumbent will include development of application level software as well as platform software.
- This position works intensely with the software team based in Shanghai to meet/exceed business and quality objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the software NPD lifecycle with an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Contribute design and testing efforts for the application of histology products.
- Work with Shanghai-based software team to ensure medical product development meets the requirement for quality, OTD and regulation.
- Collaborate with global teams to drive synergies across common platform.
Reporting Structure - Project Leader
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in embedded software development across multiple technologies.
- Good C/C++ programming skills; Familiar with popular programming languages.
- Good knowledge of OpenCV and OpenGL.
- Hands-on experience on Device-/Application-/GUI-Layer development.
- Experience in the area of Agile/Scrum software development.
- Good English communication skills; Strong problem solving skills and responsibility; Quick learning abilities.
Highly Desirable :
- Experience of Image Processing Algorithm development on Linux is a strong plus.
- Working experience in Medical Device / Measuring Instrument / Automotive Electronics is highly recommended.
- General knowledge of firmware and BSP development is preferred.
- Hands-on experience of software/system architecture design.