Director at Qusol Consultancy
Views:449 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Software Engineer - Bluetooth Low Energy (4-10 yrs)
Senior Software Engineer - Bluetooth Low Energy
- The incumbent is responsible for design, development & customization of BTLE stack/profiles/tools on Atmel's Wireless MCU products
- Design/Development of new advanced features in Bluetooth Low Energy - embedded stack, profiles, sample applications, diagnostic tools etc..
- Drive trouble-shooting & support for major customers
- Development/porting of functional drivers on peripheral interfaces such as UART, SPI, I2C on multiple MCU platforms
- Develop and test low level software components and bare metal environments on ARM based embedded systems
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellent skills in C. Hands-on software and/or firmware design implementation experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in one or more Wireless Connectivity protocols such as Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy, IEEE 802.15.xx, IEEE 802.11/WLAN, 6LoWPAN
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with using JTAG debuggers, protocol analyzers and oscilloscopes
Preferred Skills :
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Classic in profiles, stack and controller will be an added advantage
- Hands-On exposure to embedded microcontroller platforms (AVR, ARM) and development environments (IAR, Atmel Studio etc..)
- Proficiency in Java or Python/Perl or C# or Objective C would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.