Recruitment Executive at Noble House
Views:288 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Software Engineer - ASP/.Net/C# (4-6 yrs)
About Noble House :
- We passionately Connect, Consult & Create for our clients
- The HR ecosystem in India comprises of established HR consulting players, corporate HR and independent HR consultants.
- Noble House is an attempt to organize the fragmented independent HR consultant community and connecting them with organizations through a digital marketplace.
Job Responsibility :
As a senior software engineer you are responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing site that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Experience of handling end-to-end development of a module, independently.
- Coding complex modules
- Code review and enforcing best practices
- Improve Application architecture
- Provide relevant training to team
- Constantly improve his/her own skillset
- Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies.
- Hands on Experience in Application Life Cycle Management using MS Team Foundation Server.
Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent analytical and programming skills.
- Expertise on .NET 2.0 & 4.0 Framework and C# Programming.
- Relational Databases like SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Experience on.Net technologies like WCF, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS etc.
- Experience on handling Web & SQL Server Deployment
Experience : - 4-6 years of experience in creating and customizing .Net applications.