Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:734 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Software Development Manager - IT Product Management (12-19 yrs)
Senior Software Development Manager (Leadership role - Director / VP level) and
Software Development Manager (Senior Engineering Manager level)
Education: B.tech / M.Tech Role
- Ideal candidates have extensive experience with defining project goals, writing detailed functional specifications, and driving the building and delivery of software.
- They should be equally comfortable digging into business requirements, product planning and technical architecture and design.
- A successful candidate will need to be able to effectively work in a rapidly-changing, delivery-focused environment. This position involves regular communication and coordination with multiple stakeholders, so excellent project management and communication skills are also essential
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications Excellent verbal and written communication skills Managed a team of 10+ engineers
- Deep understanding of agile software development process with experience taking a product through its complete lifecycle and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to fully engage with technical teams and business teams and effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product owners, and business leaders.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the seller community on online marketplace that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports