Talent Acquisition at Brain Search
Views:98 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Software Development Engineer - Routing & Signaling (5-12 yrs)
Job description : We would like to present you the excellent job opportunity which is worth taking ahead.
Position - Senior Software Development Engineer (Routing & Signaling)
Years of Experience : 5 to 12 yrs
Domain - Network Telecom Product Base
Job Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities : Design, development and enhancement of IP Routing protocols, L2 protocols in C/C++ on different networking stack subsystems for a product in both physical and virtualized form factors.
Required Expertise/Skills :
Prior experience in design and implementation of :
- Scalable implementations of more than one IPv4/IPv6 unicast and multicast routing protocols like OSPF, RIP, etc.
- Routing infrastructure like routing and forwarding tables, digital control plane, ACL/policy infrastructure, etc.
- Strong skills in design and development of a scalable complex networking product and experience in Linux or similar platforms
- L2/L3 switch programming know how is a strong plus.
- Strong expertise in C programming, Data Structures, TCP/IP stack, Socket programming, Multi-threading, IPC and debugging. C++ is a plus.
- Prior experience in commercial and /or open source routing/networking stacks is a plus
Experience Necessary for Success :
- Experience 5+ years within SW development
- Flexible, innovative and driven and willing to take own initiatives
- Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated team player, Agile way of working
- Experience from automated testing
- English, written and spoken
Job Descriptions :
- Hands-on design and development with IP/MPLS technologies - L3 packet forwarding, IP routing, L2 frames processing.
- Taking up open source or legacy modules maintaining and enhancing to support customer requirements.
- Ability to look for/identify scalable designs including but not limited to open/commercial projects evaluation and integration.
- Strong system programming skills in multi-threaded distributed embedded systems.
- Good working understanding of Data communication concepts.
- Self-driven professional, customer centric, capable of inspiring, owning and leading high-performance technical projects.
Kindly apply here & following details :
Present CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Present Location :
Satheesh Kumar. C