HR Manager at HumanContext
Views:206 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Software Development Engineer - Embedded C/C++ Programming (5-9 yrs)
Our Client - a subsidiary of a 34 Billion USD corporation - develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognized for their optical precision and innovative technology. It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
Our Client has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners.
There are 3 Divisions :
- Life Sciences - Life Science area supports the imaging needs of the scientific community with advanced innovation and technical expertise for the visualization, measurement and analysis of microstructures. Our strong focus on understanding scientific applications puts customers at the leading edge of science.
- Industry Forensics and Education - Industry, Forensics and Education area focus is to support customers- pursuit of the highest quality end result by providing the best and most innovative imaging systems for their needs to see, measure and analyze the microstructures in routine and research industrial applications, in materials science and quality control, in forensic science investigations, and educational applications.
- Medicine - Medicine area focus is to partner with and support micro-surgeons and their care of patients with the highest-quality, most innovative surgical microscope technology today and into the future.Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience with Microcontroller programming on Atmel Atmega series, ARM Cortex M3, TI MSP430 or 8051 or similar MCU experience.
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for SW features implementation for embedded windows software of next generation medical device.
- Participate in a design of features and be responsible to execute the flow from requirements to SW implementation along with hand-on coding.
- Responsible for defining automated unit test cases to verify SW implementation with quality in mind.
- Participate effectively in agile planning, estimation, cost-of-quality, and risk analysis.
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant work practices, as required by authorities for medical device product development .
- Four-year-degree (BE/BTech) in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience with Microcontroller programming on Atmel Atmega series, ARM Cortex M3, TI MSP430 or 8051 or similar MCU experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of C/C++.
- Debugging experience (GDB / JTAG / Trace 32 etc.,) is must.
- Experience with sensors, particularly industrial sensors used in medical industry.
- Knowledge of bus communication technologies like SPI, I2C, UART.
- Experience with testing and automation of embedded applications.
- Software development experience in medical or regulated environment using agile SW development methodologies is a very nice to have.
- Hands-on experience with embedded software development and debugging tools and technologies such as SVN, GIT, Bamboo, Tera Term.