HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:351 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Software Developer - Python/Ruby Programming (7-9 yrs)
Senior Level Developer_Cumulocity Edge group
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 7 - 9 Years
CTC - 20 -30 Lakhs
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Any location candidates
Position open for Bangalore/Hyderabad
Only product company candidates
only premium institute candidates
About Company :
Company offers Freedom as a Service. We reimagine integration, spark business transformation and enable fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models. We give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology- from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it's shareable, usable and powerful- enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth. comapny has more than 4,700 employees, is active in 70 countries and had revenues of - 866 million in 2018.
Job Description :
ABOUT THE JOB :-
Comapny has been a data pioneer from the beginning. Our product offerings empower our customers to turn their data into value. We have been delivering customer-centric innovation to thousands of market leading organisations worldwide for over 50 years. Today comapny employs more that 4500 people in 70 countries and had total revenues of - 865 million in 2018.
The successful candidate will join our Bangalore-based Cumulocity loT Edge/Cloud R&D team to work on developing the Cumulocity loT Edge and Cloud platforms. Cumulocity is Company leading Internet of Things (loT) platform, allowing millions of connected devices to be managed through public/private cloud and network edge deployments of the platform.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Working in a cross-functional agile team to deliver loT platform features for Cloud and Edge deployments through the complete development lifecycle from specification through to implementation, deployment and support.
- Contributing to the evolution of the product architecture, including leading projects to add significant new functionality, and improving the performance, scalability and robustness of the Cumulocity loT Cloud and Edge platform.
- Designing and developing automated test suites for high-performance distributed systems, covering all areas of testing (functional correctness, robustness and performance) at all levels (unit, system and end-to-end integration) in Cloud and Edge deployments.
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- This role provides opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects covering areas including Edge and Cloud computing, developing distributed and fault tolerant systems, micro services, virtualization, containerization etc.
ABOUT YOU :
- You will be a conscientious, highly motivated, assertive and skilled individual who will bring relevant skills and experience to the role, but who will also be keen to learn, adapt to and utilise new technologies, patterns and best practices.
- You will already be an experienced software developer, ideally with a background in high-performance server-side development and practical experience of commercial software engineering.
- You will have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with your peers and prospects/customers. An ability and willingness to train and mentor junior team members would be highly desirable.
- You will be able to operate independently and work on your own initiative, taking ownership and responsibility for software deliverables, sometimes working to tight deadlines while still delivering highquality software.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong programming background with an Object Oriented Language or functional one.
- Experience of developing, testing and debugging complex multi-threaded software.
- Experience leading the design and development of significant software components in a crossfunctional team environment.
- Background in Industrial loT use cases and understanding of Edge computing ( thick and thin Edge)
- Strong experience with building micro services framework and other concepts like multi tenancy, scaling, etc.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization especially in technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Orchestration, Vmware etc.
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python) and understanding/experience of building frameworks using them.
- Experience with testing approaches and strategies.
Highly desirable :
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Good networking knowledge would be positive(OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience of cloud-centric software development including the use of public cloud platforms. ii Experience with other key technologies used in the Cumulocity platform, including Spring, REST, MQTT and MongoDB.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT :
- An opportunity to join a world-class R&D team working in an exciting and rapidly growing domain, the Internet of Things.
- A competitive compensation package including a performance-driven bonus.
- A generous benefits package including medical insurance for immediate family and parents. i A great working location at the Embassy Tech Village in Bangalore.
Qualifications : BE/Btech/ME/MTECH/
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time