Senior Software Developer - .Net Technologies (4-8 yrs)
Job Description : Senior .Net Software Developer
- Jobs at this level are responsible for carrying out a range of custom enterprise solution development activities including theimplementation, configuration, and testing of custom enterprise solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
Organizational Responsibilities :
- Follow all relevant custom enterprise solution development policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Operational Responsibilities :
- Conduct the necessary day-to-day activities with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of subordinates to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Support in briefing client requirements in a clear and well-defined manner to cater for solution customization accordingly
- Develop the solution detailed design to ensure proper solution customization
- Develop codes and solution customizations based on identified client requirements
- Develop solution interface to ensure high compatibility and to resolve any issues that may arise
- Implement enterprise solutions based on client requirements to ensure client satisfaction
- Configure and upgrade enterprise solution to ensure client's uprising needs are met
- Test enterprise solution to ensure arising issues are timely and properly resolved
- Install patches and periodical upgrades to ensure up-to-date solutions
- Receive any problems and roadblocks as they occur to ensure timely resolution
- Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks
People Management Responsibilities :
- Train junior staff on the different job activities to ensure the transfer of know-how
Job Specific Skills :
- Intermediate proficiency in enterprise solutions development
- Intermediate proficiency in needs analysis
- Intermediate proficiency in business analysis and solution development frameworks
- Intermediate proficiency in report writing
- Intermediate proficiency in business acumen
- Intermediate proficiency in team management
- Advanced Knowledge in C# programming language
- Advanced Knowledge .Net MVC Framework.
- Advanced Knowledge in SQL server and Entity framework.
- Advanced Knowledge in (CSS - HTML) design.
- Advanced Knowledge in Responsive Web design using bootstrap 4.
- Good Knowledge in windows server Administration.
- Good Knowledge in Unit Testing.
- Good Knowledge in Integration Testing.
- Good Knowledge in IIS Web Server.
- Basic Knowledge in one of these Message Queueing tools (RabbitMQ - Kafka).
- Basic Knowledge in one of these Event Enterprise Integration Patterns tools (Apache Camel)
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related technical discipline
Professional Certifications :
- Preferred : Relevant certification in a related discipline is preferred