About us :
StoreHippo is a SaaS-based mobile ready e-commerce platform for businesses of every size. Our feature-rich platform offers flexible, scalable and extremely customizable solutions for every budget. We also offer solutions for global businesses with features like a multi-seller marketplace, multilingual stores, IP based pricing and many more advanced features.
We have 2000+ clients spread across the globe. Times Internet, Oyo Bazar, Lee Cooper,Essilor & other brands are our respective clients whom we are providing our resources.
Company Site : http://www.storehippo.com/
Location : Tower B4 third floor office number 309/10,
Spaze IT Park sector 49, Sohna Road
What you will be doing :
- You'll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components. If you enjoy working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems, and desktop applications, we would love to hear from you.
- Those who can show ownership and have entrepreneur mindset along with techie experience to smoother the transitioning between product maintenance and development stage.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
-Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree