Talent Detective at Hiringstack
Views:76 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Software Developer/iOS Developer - Objective C (3-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design & develop features and functional components for iOS platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and reliability.
- Work closely with QA team to identify and fix reported bugs.
- Investigate, prototype and deliver innovative solutions to problem statements.
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
Experience / Skills Required
- B.E in Computer Science / MCA with 4+ years of experience in product development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), data structures and design patterns.
- Experience in developing & making at least one App live in App Store.
- Understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines, App Store guidelines and permissions model.
- Proficiency in iOS technologies such as Objective-C, Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, GCD.
- Commitment to write top quality code including frameworks for Unit tests & Automated tests.
- Experience with Google Maps SDK, PWA, Firebase, A/B testing & Analytics tools are a plus.
- Knowledge/usage of React Native, Kotlin, Backend development is a big plus.
- Must be open to experimenting with new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced startup environment.
- Must have excellent communication both verbal and written and interpersonal skills.