Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:284 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (3-6 yrs)
Job description :
Experience : 8-15
Location : Bangalore.
- Be very strong in algorithms, data structures, problem-solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
- Takes pride in producing clean, re-usable code and takes full ownership of the quality of code;
- Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution;
- Should know how to align resources to achieve desired results.
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-6 years of industry experience.
- Solid experience in Java, C++ (expert in at least one)
- Solid expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design and concepts
- Experience in Perl, Ruby, or Python (at least one)
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Experience with scaling and performance of large distributed systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly