Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:121 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Software Developer - C++/Linux (3-6 yrs)
Salary : 8.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Description :
- Experience in Linux Debian OS at programming level.
- 3-5 years of C/C++, Python, shell scripting, XML.
- Proven experience in QT libraries.
- Experience in Real-time processing, programming of drivers to access to electronic devices (antennas, laser, displays, loops, barriers, semaphores).
- Experience in implementing robust multi- threaded code and mutual exclusion
- Experience in TCP/IP-based protocols and serial protocols (RS232)
- Experience in revision control systems (GIT, subversion).
Desirable capabilities :
- The candidate should have good skills in writing technical documentation (user and installing manuals).
- High commitment with projects, working team and customers.
- High capability to analyze, diagnose and solve problems.
- Methodic person, organized and with high initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.