Recruitment Consultant at IT Trailblazers
Views:69 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Software Developer - C/C++/Python (4-8 yrs)
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will :
- Use C/C++/Python as your primary tool along with your knowledge of network Security (including SSL VPN) in your vigilante efforts to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Write scalable Linux system programs, understand how to do performance analysis and tuning.
- Bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking, IPSec, IKEv2, and Web protocol experiences.
- Develop scalable, distributed, stateless containerized network functions.
- Not hesitate in trying your hands at some Perl and OS level programming.
- Exploit your knowledge of LMDB to design that near perfect data model you have been dreaming of.
- Breathe and live by Test Driven Development to outsmart your QA colleagues.
- Be the Security guru that thrives to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to live the experience that you have created, day after day.
- BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 5 to 7 years of overall experience in Computer Networking and Security Software space.
- Strong programming knowledge and experience in implementation using C/C++/Python
- Strong system/kernel level programming knowledge and OS level understanding using Linux
- Good understanding of distributed system design concepts
- Hands on development experience with L3, L4 and L7 protocols.
- In depth understanding of network security or security protocols like SSL/TLS, HTTPS, IPsec, IKE etc.
- Good understanding of authentication protocols like LDAP, SAML, AD, Kerberos etc.
- Strong understanding of hypervisor and virtualization technologies like VMWare, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V etc.)
- In depth understanding of containerization (Docker, LXC etc.) technologies including network and storage mapping
- Prior experience in containerizing a complex networking appliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams