Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Java/C++ (5-7 yrs)
- Infrastructure Candidate, strong on troubleshooting, monitoring and automation using scripting tools.
- Currently needs to be Site Reliability Engineer working on cloud is best to have GCP, Azure
- Experience in a Systems Engineering/SRE role in a large scale environment.
- Experience troubleshooting incidents/problems and working with a team to resolve large scale production issues.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language: Python, Perl, Java, C++, Powershell, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, networking and load balancing.
- Technical skills in Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Memcached, Java, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with logging systems like Splunk.
- Experience with Puppet/Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as App Dynamics, Extrahop, Solarwinds etc.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and testing methods.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills are required
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Willing to Work in a 24x7x365 setup, involving night shifts.