Senior Service Reliability Operator - Linux/Troubleshooting (5-13 yrs)
Skills and Qualifications :
- Very good in Linux and trouble shooting.
- Setting up of VM
- Backup - How to backup and restore VMs.
- Snapshot - Why snapshot, How to take snapshot, what snapshot contains, when it becomes necessary or handy.
- VM Migration experience - Different ways of migrating VMs.
- Good understanding about Public/Private cloud
- Network Monitoring
- SNMP based monitoring
- Good knowledge on Networking Protocols
- High level application knowledge(front end, backend, what the application is all about).
- Backup - when to take, what we do prior to the backup, post backup checks.
- Specific application requirement based scripting (ask examples of what scripts they have worked specific to application)
- They should be ready to work in 24/7 support & should have Incident management experience.