Manager - HR at Technoble Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior SAP PI/PO Consultant - Enterprise Application Integration (10-14 yrs)
We have an urgent job openings with one of Our MNC client for "SAP HANA " position .Please go the through the below mentioned Job Description .
Experience : 10 yrs of relevant experience
Notice period : < 15 Days
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration of which :
- At least 6 Years of full Project life-cycle Implementation experience with SAP Integration Middleware Platform (SAP PI 7.1 and above).
- At least 1 to 2 years of Experience in SAP PI / PO 7.4 (7.5 Preferred).
- Experience / Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions of SAP XI / PI to Latest version ( PI 7.4 and above) will be an added advantage.
- Possess a solid understanding of PO/PI technical architecture, infrastructure and interface development, including, configuration, adapters, integrations, testing, and administration and monitoring.
- Experience with PO/PI configuration, mapping and development (using Mapping Techniques : JAVA, XSLT and Graphical).
- Experience to Work with the functional & technical teams to collect overall PI requirements, design and configure PI repository objects make recommendations on Performance tuning and maintenance of the PI system to the technical and Basis team.
- Proficiency in design and development of interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing various adapters like HTTP, HTTPS, RFCs, IDOC, SOAP, Proxy, JDBC, FTPS, SFTP, TIBCO and mail adapters.
- Experience in interfacing with EDI Trading Partners and knowledge on EDI Standards and data transmission protocols (EDIFACT, X12, AS2, sFTP).
- Contivo mapping
Additional Technology Skills (preferable) :
- Experience in following technologies that are part of the Philips landscape would be a big advantage - XI, ESB, BIS6 Server, SAP (EAI & Business related), SharePoint suite (Designer, Infopath, Webmatrix).
- Experience in SAP ABAP Development Experience.
- Experience in handling web services.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC - focus on Partner Profiles, IDoc Layer, ABAP proxy, Order-to-Cash and Materials Handling business processes.
- Knowledge / experience in BPM / SOA.
- Experience in integrating with Cloud solutions like Workday and Salesforce is highly desirable