Manager - IT Staffing & Recruitment at Engage IT Manpower
Views:177 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior SAP FICO BSA Consultant (8-14 yrs)
- The consultant will be responsible for providing cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications.
- Responsibilities includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, current processes, translation into recommended future processes, proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
- Formulation and definition of systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- Configures SAP system, Code using ABAP programming where required.
- Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions; Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications; Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
Skill Requirements :
- Advanced functional knowledge of SAP for the supported business functions and processes, including Finance Accounting (FI), Controlling and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
- Advanced knowledge of SAP ABAP/4 Programming to support effective and optimal solution design analysis, deployment and support of SAP solutions.
- ABAP Workbench, Menu/Screen/Report Painters, Business Workflow (BC-WF), SAP Script, Business Connector, Business Service Pages, Dialog Programming, Repository Information System, IDOCS, Smart Forms, ASAP and Agile Methodology, and ABAP Query.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to create reports using SAP Queries, report painter and report writer.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.