Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:188 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer - MySQL/PostgreSQL (2-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Must have skills:
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code-reviews, version control (GIT)
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Experience in application servers hosting and monitoring
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong problem solving skills and data structures
Nice to have :
- Hands-on with search platforms (SOLR, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc