Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:29 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Ruby on Rail Developer - REST API/JSON - Startup (5-10 yrs)
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's transforming everywhere on how we work and play. Do you want to lead the way as an expert in a professional networking platform?
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Sr.Ruby on Rail Developer, you will ensure a high level of delivered code quality and enterprise scale performance metrics.
What you will do :
- Regularly participating in scrum calls
- Ensuring a high level of delivered code quality and enterprise scale performance metrics
- Ensuring deployments and delivery as per agile program management standards
- Ensuring the quality of output exceeds the expectations set with the client
- Identifying problems and bottlenecks before hand and raising the flag to concerned personnel
- Engineering the libraries and frameworks that power our backend stack
- Improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Taking full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment .
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- RoR Development experience is must (at least 3 years)
- Hands on with Ruby
- Good to have team handling exp.
- Experience working in Service Oriented frameworks and web services like REST API, JSON
- Knowledge and experience in MySQL and MS SQL, Agile Program Management environments
- Candidates who can join immediately
- Very Good communication skills