Senior RPA/UiPath Analyst (4-8 yrs)
About Company: 1st time in India, we are working with Educated Graduates, Engineers and MBA's to make their Dream come true. We convert Passion into Profession. Most of the time they are unaware of hidden talent and no one is there to guide them, counsel them. Freshers are lost with a plethora of choices and don't know which career is good for them. Our obsession is to upskill every candidate to face an all challenging world, results-oriented and making sure that they are floor ready for the hiring corporates. We measure ourselves on that.
Skills Required : UI Path, Six Sigma, SQL, ITIL, Business Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities :
- RPA Analyst and should have Quality Six Sigma Experience ready to travel the USA
- Good communication skill
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders to build all roadmap components
- Help develop requirements to launch new products and enhancements for existing products.
- Work in a fast-paced team where your expertise will drive key strategic company objectives
- Transform business requirements into functional use cases and the high-level system requirements document.
- Assist technical team with solution design
- Ability to handle numerous projects and implementation simultaneously
- Excellent product documentation: prioritization/research, scopes, product's, roadmaps, technical integrations
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into good documentation
Mandatory : Should have valid US Visa to travel
Salary : As per market (Open)
Location : Travel to USA for short term, Pune